Re: Car Alarms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Alarms
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:34:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/00 11:15:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< <<  I will mount a battery kill switch in my car.  This will
  totally disconnect the electrical system. I'm betting on the very low
  probability that at thief would happen to have one of the removable
  handles for the kill switch. >>

 Actually, I have installed a couple of the Big Healey style in the rear kick
 panel UNDER the carpet.  Ya really have to look for it !!  No "key" to futz
 with!! >>

I'd like to thank all of you for all the information.  Give me and my team a
few days and I'll tell you where you can pick up your cars, and how much to
pay me for the locations.  Cars in very good condition can be picked up,
piece by piece, on eBay (Your personal trading community!).

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood car thief

(Just kidding!)