Re: Car Alarms

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Alarms
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:59:07 -0400 (EDT)
Well, listers, looks like all of our hardwork paid off, we finally caught
the MG car thief red-handed. Ajhsys@aol.com is being apprehended at this
very moment thanks too everyone talking about the fake installations of
car alarms in their vehicles. The thief came out too early, not realizing
this was all a ploy. Obviously no one is going to try something as simple
as installing a switch to shut off the battery, fuel pump or other device
in their car. He should have known the real way to protect your car is for
it simply to be british and not start when you need it most!

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || Clones are people two.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||