Re: Car Alarms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Alarms
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:52:11 EDT
In a message dated 02/08/00 11:06:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Actually, I have installed a couple of the Big Healey style in the rear
kick
>  panel UNDER the carpet.  Ya really have to look for it !!  No "key" to
futz
>  with!!

Keep a length of wire and some tools around for when it screws up on you!

I lost a race I was leading because one of those damned things (brand new)
went intermittent on me. I've never been stupid enough to use a Lucas item in
that circuit again - Cole Hersey all the way! Maybe just bad luck, but then
the CH switch has been working great for the last 20 years, so.....

Bill S.