Re: 25PSI

To: "MG List" <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 25PSI
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:40:55 -0700
Hmmmm....

1) I believe that recommended tire inflation for B roadsters, at least,
is 3lbs. greater at the back than the front...

2) ...and the reason for this is to AVOID oversteer; therefore, if I
understand this correctly, your setting of 30f/35r would actually induce
mild understeer. Conversely, the 25/25 setup should induce mild oversteer
-- and in my experience, actually does.

All this assuming stock spring rates and stock front sway bar, no rear
sway bar...

Comments?

ATWEDITOR@aol.com had this to say:

--