Re: 25PSI

To: "MG List" <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 25PSI
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:41:55 -0700
No, your description is correct AFAIK... curious. I have found that I
experience this effect if my rear tire pressures are too low. And I would
think that higher rear pressures would result in more rear grip, not less.

The information I referred to is from the Moss catalog, presumably
written by Lawrie. Perhaps he could explain the theory. Again, this is
only applicable to a more or less stock chassis setup.

ATWEDITOR@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149