Re: Filling the @#%$& Gearbox...

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Filling the @#%$& Gearbox...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Larry, I basically ended up doing that. Got a
length of plastic tubing left over from my son's
acquarium pump, and a small funnel. I was JUST getting
ready to do it - when I realized that I did not know
the type of oil that was in there now! So, I'm going
to drain it and refill it completely this week-end....

I'm wondering if the 76 sees me spending a lot of time
with the 66 lately... Hope this isn't the start of a
series of 'cries for attention'...!

--- Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com> wrote:
> I've got a funnel with a flexible metal tube out the
> bottom.  I just bend
> the tube to fit in the hole with the funnel mouth
> accessible.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
MGB Tourer Project - Built 10/64, Titled as a 66
NAMGBR #5-2328