Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:14:43 -0700
Actually, it's remarkable the number of spiders that inhabit even a daily
driver car. We even have a running joke about "brake spiders" being dizzy
all the time, since it seems every time you do your brakes there are
cocoons in the drums, in the hub, in the spokes, all over... And then
there's the cockpit -- the tonneau doesn't do much to impede their
immigration.

Dan DiBiase had this to say:

--

Max Heim