Re: Petrol problems in Europe

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: Petrol problems in Europe
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:25:29 EDT
Yep, I got it.  I feel priviliged to pay twice the NJ tax AND I get to
operate the pump myself!  What fun!  You don't know how nice it is to get
gas, then go someplace for a hot dog and have to smell the gas on your hands!
 If it wasn't $3.00 to cross the bridge...nevermind!

Allen Hefner

In a message dated 9/15/00 2:42:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,