RE: Petrol problems in Europe

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Petrol problems in Europe
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:49:55 -0400
Here in the motor city each pump states that 37.x cents per gallon are for
state and federal taxes.  We are currently paying anywhere from US$1.49 to
US$1.69 per gallon for 87 octane.  More affluent areas are charged the
higher amount, oddly enough, quite consistantly across brands.  Naw, no
collusion going on here.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA