Re: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:58:30 -0600 (MDT)
FWIW the 89 VW Cabriolet plug is same depth, gap, etc as MGB.  I have used
triple electrode (not platinum) for 1+ year and love them.  It came about
because I needed plugs immediately and a friend had a set and they
happened to fit.  YMMV but here is a modern application if you want it.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown