RE: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?
From: "Don Collins" <dcollins5@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:43:37 -0500
Ok time to turn off the lurk mode... I called Bosch on these last year. Tell
your local store to get the new catalogs that Bosch released August '99  and
you will find the number.... Or... you can just go ask for Bosch # 4477 (it
is printed on the side of the box). I run the +4's in the B and in the Land
Rover with some very good results. I have run NGKs when I lived in Japan and
I did not like them too much with the Mallory unilite dizzy I have.

Don Collins
70B  (with +4's
70BGT (Bosch wr7dp)
96 Land Rover (+4's)
oh yea.. 92 Nissan Sentra with Boschs' too....