Re: MGB Tube Shocks

To: jesserobinson2@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Tube Shocks
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:07:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 4:56:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jesserobinson2@hotmail.com writes:

<< ...since everyone is talkings about shocks, I have a 70 B with the
original
 shocks that have been badly abused i.e. never oiled for about 15 years.
 Needless to say, they are 'shot-to-@#*!'  Can I save some money and re-build
 them myself?  If 'yes' how do you go about doing it? >>

and Spridgets list.)

If, after you refill them, they operate smoothly on the bench, there is no
need to have them rebuilt.  If they provide smooth resistance thru the entire
range of motion of the lever arm, they are fine.  Reinstall and take it out
for a spin.

If you want or need to actually have them rebuilt, contact Peter C. at
Worldwide Imports.  (Or is it World Wide Imports?)  nosimport@mailbag.com
(Didn't I say this before?)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward