Re: Power Curve of B-Series Engine

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Power Curve of B-Series Engine
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:26:48 -0700
You can find some dyno results of a nearly stock, blueprinted MGB motor at
http://www.red4est.com/lrc/lday00
They are scanned in copies of some chasis dyno runs that I did while
tuning my MGB.  Note that power to the ground does not equal power at the
crank.

   Larry

--
If you never make a mistake, you're doing something wrong.
lrc@red4est.com                                      www.red4est.com/lrc