modern CD/radio in a Spridget?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: modern CD/radio in a Spridget?
From: xirias <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:50:00 +0300
Any ideas on where/how to install a modern day CD/radio player (not the
type with the remote CD box in the trunk) in a Spridget? I have the
standard radio console and monophonic speaker but it won't take a modern
player because it's not deep enough. All the radios I see are at least
18cm deep because of the CD/cassette mechanism. Speakers too, where can
I place them, except for the boot divider? They'd be wasted there as the
hood/tonneau sits between the seats and the divider when the car is
driven.

Regards,
Evangelos
66 Sprite Mk3, LHD