RE: Adjust headrests on '70 seats...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Adjust headrests on '70 seats...
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:51:49 -0600
Hi Andrew,

Reading between the lines on your post it seems you got private replies that
helped you solve your
problem.

I guess private replies are better than no replies, but for the benefit of "the
list" public replies
are better.

I wanted to thank you for publicly posting the solution to the problem.  Now we
all benefit from
those private replies you recieved.

Larry Hoy

rust at all.  (I don't like to force
>things on my 30 year old car...)
>
>On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:32:17 -0600 (MDT), Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:
>
>>I cannot figure out how to adjust the headrest of the seats of my '70B. They
>may be rusted in
place and need more pulling.  Is there a lever