Re: What makes a car? What makes an MGC?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Re: What makes a car? What makes an MGC?
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:07:42 -0400
>?
>
>But my understanding is that the chrome bumper fenders were different
>than the rubber bumper ones... can you order the shell with either?

There were two styles of CB fenders the Mk1 fenders (62-67) and then the
balance from 68-74. the difference in them is that the front turn signal is
locate further away from the grill in the mark 1s. As far as I know you
cannot get them any more as the ones sold here by the major dealers are
just the later fenders. the heritage shells are built that way. If someone
knows of a location for Mk1 repros let me know for future reference.

Carl French