Re: More on wheel bearings

To: stanley_brohn@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More on wheel bearings
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:26:51 EST
In a message dated 11/8/00 11:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stanley_brohn@hotmail.com writes:

> What am I missing since ED seems so positive with his
> answer?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Have you ever seen an answer from Ed where he wasn't positive?

As I see it, this list isn't about getting the last word...the absolute
correct answer...to your questions.  It's easy to make a statement to a list
and have it sound correct, but it's your car and your safety, so you have to
take these answers, READ your manuals, talk to suppliers, and make a decision
about what course to follow.

I'm not saying that Ed is wrong because he has a lot more experience than I.
(Right Ed?!?  BTW, that's "Mr. Ed" to all you newbies!)  (OOPS!)  But I know
that chuck christ has a different opinion.

As they say in Latin - "veeny, beeny, wacky" - or, "Ya pays yer money and ya
takes yer chances."

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget