Re: More on wheel bearings

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More on wheel bearings
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:40:38 -0800
Various Dire Occurrences, no doubt. Actually, I didn't recall exactly
what consequences were threatened, but I was going to say they might
possibly extend to the wheel coming off, when I read Glenn's post. Front
stub axle failure is a possibility not to be taken lightly.

WSpohn4@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149