Re: Alternator no chargy

To: "Jon" <a77mgb@yahoo.com>, "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator no chargy
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:48:56 -0000
Speaking of ignition warning lamps, what is yours doing?  It is possible for
a failed lamp to affect charging in that the engine may need to be revved to
3k or so to get it to start, once started it will charge normally down to
and including idle speeds.  It is possible that a brand-new alt in
conjunction with a failed warning lamp may not start charging at all.

PaulH.