Replacement Heater Valve

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacement Heater Valve
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:59:50 -0500
I have used one from and Audi 4000. It's an inline
valve with the actuating arm on the valve itself.
The throw on the valve is longer than the heater
knob can deal with, but it only takes a couple of
seconds to readjust the cable. Once in Spring and
once in the fall. The inlet/out is metric but close enough
to 1/2" that the regular heater pipe mates up to it.

I believe these are the same valves used in regular Golf/Jetta
range.

gerry