Questions about air compressors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions about air compressors
From: PAINTRIX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:03:46 EST
dear list,

I am looking to direct my wife to the right air compressor for me.  I have
been looking in all the advertisements and can't find the information that I
think I need to make an educated choice.  I do not seeing myself spray
painting just wrenching and ratcheting,  probably some grinding and of course
blowing all the leaves from the garage.  The question is how much air flow do
I need for these tools? How do the tank size and flow relate to each other.

thoughts are appreciated

Steve Petrosky
58a, 78b