Re: Questions about air compressors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions about air compressors
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:51:54 -0600
At 08:03 PM 11/27/2000 EST, Steve Petrosky <PAINTRIX@aol.com> wrote:

>.... The question is how much air flow do I need for these tools? How do
the tank size and flow relate to each other.

I just sent this chap a nice long response, and since it wasn't the first
time around I finally put the information on my web site.  For a good
primer in air compressor tech, check here:
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/tools/compress.htm

As usual, all comments welcome.  Will consider adding future notes on
accessory devices, such as air line dryers, or any other tools pertinent to
MGs, so long as it's not standard catalog information.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg