Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice

To: Rich Peterson <kerry3@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:05:15 -0700
Rich,
Check and see if it has a Jaguar engine, or if some yahoo dumped a Chevy
350 or some such in there.  I once looked a a Jag that had the original MIA
and the GM (how can the same two letters go from glory to horror by being
transposed?) monstrosity in its place.  This would severely limit resale
value, i would assume, though maintenance would be a bit simpler, and
go-fast doohickies would be cheaper and plentiful.
Mike Jose
79 B with new bearings that didnt' cause any problem for both 90+ mile
trips from Tucson to Phoenix over the holiday weekend (a bit cold at
midnight on the way up, though-- top down!!)