Re: Winter oil

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Winter oil
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 19:39:03 -0500
Hi Carl,

    Last January, during a stretch on single-digit (F) days, I could not start
my 77B.  Draining out the tar-like 20W-50 and replacing with prewarmed 5W-30
made all the difference in the world.  Didn't go back to 20W-50 until March.
I'll be doing the same thing with the rebuild after I get it back together later
this month.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/