Re: Winter oil

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter oil
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:39:10 -0800
For those of you who don't want to switch oil (or didn't when the
weather was warm), there's an easy solution.  Take 3 charcoal
briquettes (sp?) and place them in a metal pan (aluminum pie pan works
well).  I use the self-lighting kind.  AFTER the flame has completely
died out, place the pan under the oil pan of the car for 5 to 10
minutes.  Heats the oil and the car cranks just like summertime.
Please note, I shouted AFTER the flame dies out.  Otherwise, you might
overheat the entire car!

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net