Re: Shock help

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shock help
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:22:54 -0800
Bob, Et al:
That is the consensus I have gotten from everyone that has replied.  Thanks
for all the help folks!!  To be honest I doubt the shocks need rebuild, they
are showing absolutely no signs of leaking or wobbliness, I was just doing
as "might as well" since the entire suspension will be getting torn down.  I
will drain and refill them and let you all know...

WHILE I have you all..  What are best ways to tell in a rear axle needs a
rebuild.  I have an axle on my parts car I plan to swap in, the car
obviously is not running and I am wondering if there is a good way to tell
with it off the vehicle?

Larry