Re: Take a Seat!

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Take a Seat!
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:05:10 EST
Dan,
I rebuilt my seats, oh, 7 or 8 years ago now. I stripped them to the frame,
gave them a light sanding and painted them with Rustoleum rusty metal primer.
Finished with a coat of Rustoleum satin black and reassembled with a new
diaphragm and seat cushions under leather seats.
We only put about 3,000-4,000 mi. on the car in a year's time and it's still
the most comfortable ride I have.....all things considered.
Hope this helps
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708 (trophy winning driver)
60 TR3A TS 81398L (almost ready for paint)