Re: Take a Seat!

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: Take a Seat!
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:14:50 -0600
Oh, it is fun. 2 weeks ago qw had snow here in Alabama and I dropped the
top and drove around for 15 minutes or so....It was 27 F outside! I saw
another B earlier in the day with its top down too.

Edwin
'77 MGB

"I'm tryin' to think but nuthin' happens."
-- Curly Howard (the stooge)

Check out The MG Filling Station at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mowogmg