Re: Problem: Slooow Wipers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problem: Slooow Wipers
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:22:58 -0000
Max,

I just did the wiper motor.  I didn't do the wheelboxes 'cuz I tested them
by taking off the wiper arms and looking at how they did when turned on.
They spun fine, didn't check the rpm, but I'd say at least 2-3secs a cycle.
I put the arms back and the blades back down and I'm back to 1 cycle ever
20secs or so.

Oh well.  Not looking forward to taking it all apart.

Best and thanks,

Scott