Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 07:25:18 -0800
Patience, Larry, patience.............

We had the same problem here in the Sierra foothills. Then DISH Network
finally came up with an offer I couldn't refuse.......a free satellite dish,
two free "boxes", free installation in two rooms of my house, America's Top
150 channels  and three months of free movies! All for $8 a month more than
I was paying for cable. Now I get Speedvision and ESPN2 so I'm spending less
time in the garage in the evenings!

Lawrie
(Who has absolutely no financial interest in DISH Network, but is glad he
didn't buy a Dish system when they first came out)