Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's

To: <Tomsaudi@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:28:24 -0500
Just caught the last bit on Speedvision. The "expert" said the
Triumph had Strombergs and claimed that the only non original part
was the overpolished dashpots, so I have to presume the chrome
valve cover was a factory finish. He spent a lot of time showing
how to look for front end damage.

I've done a segment on Speedvision and it's not easy, but this guy
was out of his depth.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug