Re: paint?

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, "mgs"
Subject: Re: paint?
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:10:55 -0600
Mike:

This paragraph kinda says it all:

<The pros - Redistrip etc - do not always get the seams completely
cleaned out. Mild rust staining coming out years later is common.
Recently have heard of a concours leaf green bugeye that went real
bad.>>

Have a friend that does American Iron.  Did a '56 T-Bird around 7 or 8 years
ago for a customer.  Had ONE steel wheel done by dem folks you mention.

STILL has "leak" coming from adjoining surfaces.

I DO NOT nor WILL NOT use them BUT I do have a lot of items "dipped" with NO
resulting probs.

Cheers...........

          Ed