Re: paint?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint?
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@vniles.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:47:00 -0600
I suppose if I were trying to create a trailer queen for concours
competitions I would not flinch at spending U$7800 to make the body perfect,
but I doubt that I would be able to control myself if someone were to leave
a fingerprint on it ;-)
I think I would be afraid to take it out of Fort Knox at that point!
I am afraid that for me it would tend to remove all of the pleasure of
driving my MG.
I still wish I could afford that....