Re: Stolen MGB

To: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>, "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>,
Subject: Re: Stolen MGB
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:47:58 -0500
If the law is that slack on car thieves, no wonder one automobile
is stolen every millisecond.

I picked this interesting bit off the web for contrast (not really
LBC - but maybe). It doesn't end the way it starts off.

Subject Mahe, Seychelles, Police Dept.
Posted by RolfHeydrich
Posted on 11/16/00 1:11 PM
My name is Mr. Heydrich. My wife's name is Mrs. Heydrich. We have
a nephew by the name of Rolf Heydrich. Without a doubt the most
corrupt, brutal and extreme police force in the world is that of
Mahe, Seychelles - a tiny island country located in the Indian
Ocean. The Heydrich family often takes holiday there and we enjoy
it. However, the police force there is one to be admired. They
rule with an iron fist and, as such, there is no crime at
all.....ever. All the police officers on this department are rich.
They are all educated. And they are all very ingenius. No
criminals are present on this island and the citizens live in
complete safety. If anyone violates even the smallest law or rule,
they are removed from society on the day of the violation. They
are horribly beaten and incarcerated for an extremely long period
of time - under barbarous conditions. And this is a good thing.
Pissbags have not and do not survive in this place. Only decent
and law-abiding folks are welcome in the Seychelles. If you are a
liberal scab who believes in freedom of expression, then you best
not come to the Seychelles. You need to remain among the scummy
dope dealers, pimps, whores, thieves, asswipes and all the
pencildiks that swarm the cities of the U.S. Thank you.

Mr. Heydrich
cc: Mrs. Heydrich
cc: Rolf Heydrich