Re: Stolen MGB

To: cdlynes@bellsouth.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stolen MGB
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:16:18 EST
David,

Yes, I have planted some business cards in interesting places too!

< "I have dropped my business card into holes and cavities on the interior
of my cars when redoing the carpet or panels, somewhere where there
isn't much chance for water." >

It will also be interesting in the year 2100, etc. to find these bits of info
on those of us who loved and supported LBC's. Hopefully, there will still be
roads on which to drive them. Of course the fuel will be made from fermented
soybeans (or something), and the crazy thing is that those SU's can probably
be adjusted to run on it!

R. Johnson - Dallas