Re: I am on a Quest

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I am on a Quest
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:43:08 -0000
The lights definitely do not run off the stabiliser, only the electric temp
and fuel gauges (not tach or electric oil gauge).

The stabiliser has to be bolted to the bulkhead i.e. grounded to work
properly.  When you turn on the ignition you should get 12v on the green
wire, which should be connected to the 'B' terminal.  You should also get
12v on the 'I' terminal which should have a light-green/green wire on it,
this goes to the gauges.  After a couple of seconds the 12v on the 'I'
terminal should start switch on and off once or twice a second - this,
believe it or not, is the stabilising action.  If all this is happening the
stabilser is OK.

PaulH.