RE: I am on a Quest

To: "'Ken Waringa'" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>,
Subject: RE: I am on a Quest
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:45:46 -0800
my advice:

with this much fried wiring you're bgging for another fire. Replace the dash
harness, and replace the fuses. you might actually whilst you are testing
the circuit want to put a LOWER current fuse in. that way if the short is
not in the harness but lurking somewhere in the dash, the fuse will blow
more quickly and reduce the risk of damaging your new harness. Of course you
need to put the correct fuses back in before you drive the bugger.

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California