Re: I am on a Quest

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: I am on a Quest
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:00:56 -0800 (PST)
Charley, that makes sense. I once became very excited when I noticed that
the wiper switch in my '76 B moved forward and back - so I crawled under
the car thinking that all these years I never realized that I had OD....
Only to find out I was wrong.....

--- Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
>   All the cars that used the wiper stalk switch for the OD have the
> switch and wiring  whether there's an OD installed or not.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328