Re:: MG supercharger

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:: MG supercharger
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:30:20 EST
In a message dated 20/02/01 1:40:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> .  The downside
> was that it didn't provide that much of a performance boost, was noisy
> as hell and drank Marvel Mystery Oil prodigiously.  Took it off and sold
> it.  The stock turbo setup was a better performer than the Judson.
> Funny thing about all the pics I've seen of the Judson on an MG is that
> they never show the oil-injection reservoir that goes with it.

The reservoir is integral with the valve cover.
You are right - the power increase is, shall we say, modest.

I had one, tried it on a B engine, and then removed it and sold it. Basically
they are nice looking period accessories (the asking prices of which are now
mind-boggling) for those who are not really into performance.

Bill