Re: MG supercharger

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: MG supercharger
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:11:53 -0500
I got a rebuilt 3.5L with HC pistons, mild cam, duplex timing chain, mains
stud kit, composite gaskets, double valve springs, new oil and water pumps,
rebuilt new distributor, alternator, starter, also rocker covers, sump,
plugs and leads, all for less than US$3,000 delivered.

At 11:22 PM 2/19/01 -0800, Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:
>  I wasn't going to comment 'til I saw this, but I can build a helluvvan
>engine for $3700.
>
>   CR
>
>Larry Macy wrote:
> >
> > A Bit Pricey?????  That seems to me to be about the Understatement of this
> > millennium.
> >
> > Larry

Regards
Barrie Robinson