Re: Leather versus Vinyl

To: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Leather versus Vinyl
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 13:08:32 -0500
Folks at world,

I am humming & hahring about vinyl or leather for my interior; Satur or
Prestige (not Moss as Prestige is better quality materials and price BUT
not original pattern!).  The one thing that is making me lean towards
leather is that they only found two things in the Egyptian tombs that had
not rotted -  corn and leather treated with bees wax!

At 10:19 AM 3/7/01 -0800, Tim Economu wrote:
>On digest so this may be a little late....
>
>Dan:
>
>I put in Moss black leather last year, thanks to help from Lawrie, as a
>replacement to my 31 year old black leather, and I highly recommend it. They
>breathe better than plastic, wear much longer, and they feel very soft and
>nice on the skin, if you happen to be wearing shorts or short sleeve shirt.
>
>If you plan on keeping the car, the extra cost will be amortized over the
>time of ownership, and may actually be less cost in the long run.
>

>Kind regards,
>
>Tim Economu
>'69 MGBGT mona, red with black leather (and improper red piping)

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net