Leather versus Vinyl

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leather versus Vinyl
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:35:22 -0800 (PST)
(Now that I have your attention...!)

Starting to think about upholstery the seats for my '65B. The seat
frames have been stripped and repainted. This coincides with the big Moss
sale, which is nice. The question is - should I spend the extra bucks for
leather?? I know the vinyl seats in my '76B are terrible in the hot
weather, and they're Autumn Leaf. I can imagine how back the black ones
in the '65 could get... Is leather any better? I'd appreciate commentary
from those that have tried both. Or anyone else for that matter!

Thanks....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ