Re: Engine compartment

To: "Bob Shaw" <shaws@mlcltd.com>, "Parker, Richard"
Subject: Re: Engine compartment
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:17:51 +0100
There's been a couple of statements lately of this, plus the panel under the
heater was black.  Neither seem to be borne out by photos in Clausager.
Since it would require additional steps to paint these parts black after the
body was sprayed, I can't see the BL bean-counters allowing it.  After all,
they even deleted the Leyland badge from one of the wings.

PaulH.