Re: Gas Prices

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas Prices
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:23:06 -0500
Charley & Peggy Robinson said

>  Well, it's awfully interesting to me.  I just watched Sen. Barbara
>Boxer of CA shilling for the Republican Energy Committe Chairman in
>relating the increase in the price of gas in the USA to the fact that
>the oil companies aren't allowed to drill wells in the Arctic Wildlife
>Refuge.  As if that drives up the price of the gas we burn in our LBCs.
>Gas prices ALWAYS rise in the USA in the summer.  It's a gouge that hits
>us every year in the travel season.

>  President Bush is an oil man.  He'd
>drill throught Mother Theresa's grave for oil.

As would I.  There is a lot of merit in what you say, but ultimately
there is a large energy crisis in the US, and it relates directly to the
fact that environmental nuts have kept us from getting the energy we
need.

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
VP Network Operations

www.bella-mia.com                     Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Lake Geneva, WI. 53147      Phone: (262)248-6759  Fax: (262)248-6959
USA                                  Pager:  (414)515-1388