Re: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:51:38 -0600 (MDT)
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Chris Thompson wrote:

> That makes me think "Why dont I do an all black. Black laquer with alot of
> clear coat." and I liked the look of the roadster that was posted here
> today. But I worry about all black being too hot in the summer.

Oh, yeah, it'll be hot.

> If I wanted to be more unique, I could do a stripe and logo job like...
>
> http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/pics/tomrynne.jpg
> http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/pics/rynnestripe.jpg

How about -- do the stripes in black, but over a body color that's black
with _just_ enough green in it to be able to tell it's not black, if
you're in the right light.  That would be cool.  Or do the same thing with
flames.  I've seen some great looking flame jobs with flames that were
_almost_ the same color as the car.

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.