Re: Oil Pressure Transmitter

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Transmitter
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:43:17 -0700
When I first got my BGT back on the road after a rebuild, I would start out
with fine oil pressure, go long enough to warm up then the pressure dropped
to zero.  Scared the dickens out of me.  I got a mechanical gage to verify
and the pressure turned out just fine.  I have since replaced the sender at
the tune of $97 - trying to keep things original.  I should feel lucky, they
used to be $137.

Randy