Brake Question...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Question...
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:45:21 EDT
Hey Group,

I just timed my engine, and set the idle tonight and decided to take my
maiden voyage to the end of the street after 5 months of restoration.
I bought the car in November, started the engine but have never driven it.
After about a quarter of a mile of reasonable driving and braking I decided
to stomp on it and brake hard.  I quickly realized that my brakes were
draging.  I jacked it up to see if the emergency was lock-up...nope.  Plenty
of fluid, nice peddle height etc....Is there a check valve somewhere that is
problematic?  Any other ideas??

Best Regards,

Alex

1976  MBG soon to be spring and summer Daily Driver.
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable
1974 Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list