Re: Brake Question...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Question...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:46:44 -0700
The rear brakes are manually adjustable, so you could check that. If it's
the front, the flex hoses might be old and swollen up inside, preventing
fluid from flowing back out of the calipers. Or the piston seals could be
old and hard.

Have you done any brake work at all on the car?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///