Re: Brake Question...

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Question...
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:06:43 -0600
Alex:

If the master cylinder was rebuilt a few years ago, there were
problems with a gasket which didn't let the piston return far
enough.  This caused pressure to build up in the line.  Check
John Twists Univerity Motors site or Barneys.  They may have the
exact information.  Or, I think its also in the book "A Antics
Tech Tips."  Anyway I've seen it somewhere.

Blake
MGA twin cam which uses a Dunlop master cylinder

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list