Re: She's baa-aaak

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:40:18 -0400
Wow!  What memories!  Yes, I remember you David.

The stalking finally ended here in Boston, which is part of why I'll be
staying here.  As expected, it ended with a whimper, not with a bang.
End of story.

I don't plan to start any controversies...but I remember lengthy
discussions about 'winterizing' cars that I scoffed at when I was in San
Diego.  Can't remember if I scoffed publicly...  But now that I'm here
in the frozen North, where _are_ all of those people?  I joined the Boston
Area MG Club, but no one there is anyone I remember from the list.  I've
just contacted the Cape Cod British Car Club and I may run into listers there,
but maybe listers are not joiners.  If anyone out there is near Boston,
give a holler, maybe we can get together and swap list and MG stories.

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Denise